Having a dynamic and vigorous Sales and Marketing team, we manage to sustain and develop portfolio of Sales & Marketing activities to become one of significant players in fast moving consumer goods, particularly in Beverage commerce, Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia - National Office is inviting the right candidate to fill in the position :
In this position, you will take challenge for the following accountabilities:
* Monitoring the Cycle Count and Stock Count process in each Plant to ensure stock accuracy of packaging material
* Analyzing the material stock for each plant in unit operation to ensure the Stock Availability or Inventory Days Coverage.
* Producing and analyzing the Packaging Material Planning (rolling 13 weeks) from legacy system that will be generated as soon as the Master Production Schedule is finalized.
* Conducting weekly review on Packaging Material Planning (rolling 13 weeks) in order to confirm and communicate material planning with Operation Planner to get the final requirement.
* Conducting weekly review with relevant supplier to maintain the keep update the raw material forecast or requirement.
* Monitoring the process of order fulfillment for all packaging material to measure supplier compliance with the criteria of delivering on time, in quality and quantity specification.
* Producing reports packaging material needs of direct inputs to production in the short, medium and long term and at different scenarios demand.
Accountable for the said imperative functions, ideally you should have the following qualifications:
* Holding Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring Industrial Engineering, Statistic or Economy would be preferable
* Having at least 2 years in FMCG experience in supply planning activities
* Having experience with purchasing and goods receiving
* Good understanding on key supply chain concepts, supply planning activities and on S&OP business processes Strong leadership skill, independent and highly motivated type of person
* Possessing good communications skill both verbal and written in English and Bahasa, and able to deal effectively with different levels of staff up to and including Board of Directors
* Great in analytical skills, especially in reporting and Data Analysis
* Strong leadership skill, independent and highly motivated type of person
ART STUDIO DESIGNER – SURABAYA and PEKANBARU (ASD-S/ASD-PB)
This incumbent is responsible for developing and executing internal & external promo communication (Point of Sales Materials : Banners, Flyers, T-shirt, etc.), manage production for any material required (in-house printing or order to supplier) and ensure delivery to user as per schedule, proactively develop plans for innovative design related to business needs, responsible for layouts for advertising, packaging, and in-store graphics, manage all the Art Studio assets and operating as per guidelines, support Marketing Service Team to made creative presentations, collaborate with Marketing Service Team to develop creative solutions, coordinate with Marketing Service Team on budgets, assist with coordinating workload of suppliers , take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedure, induction, training and work instruction are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken
Accountable for the said imperative functions, ideally you should have the following qualification:
* Holding minimum Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Art & proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
* Having Minimum 1 years hands-on experience in the same area
* Hands on Apple Apps
* Excellent understanding of the art design, and the use of software/ Adobe (Photoshop standard) skills as a tool in design production, including printing & scanning machines operating and Microsoft PowerPoint
* Excellent consulting, editing, communication skills, including an engaging written & voice
* Strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and the ability to multitask
* Excellent professional oral & written communication skills both in English and Indonesian languages
* Creative, self-starter with initiative, innovative, quick learner and confident manner
* Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
* Experience with various mediums of advertising materials including print, direct mail, trade ads, trade show graphics, POP, and collateral pieces.
* Ability to execute print ready mechanicals from design comps.
* Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail a must.
* Ability to work independently and prioritize own work in a fast-paced environment
* Willing to be place at SURABAYA or PEKANBARU
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed