We are a leading group dealing with luxury and watch jewelry product offering promising career opportunity to a dynamic individual who can make and impact our growing operation. We are currently seeking qualified and motivated professionals for the following positions:
* Responsible to conduct training, develop concept and training material, make schedule and training programs including but not limited to give evaluation and doing assessment.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
* Has good communication skill as well as presentation skill
* Computer literate
* Required skill(s): ability to conduct variable training topics (leadership, sales, service, grooming etc).
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, from retail cosmetic/insurance/hospitality industry is preferable.
* Preferably Assistant Managers/Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent. Job role in Sales Training & Development or equivalent.
* Good interpersonal skill, ability to work with change and meet deadline
* Willing to travel extensively.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detail resume & photograph by the latest October 24, 2010 to :
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified