XL Axiata, is an Indonesia-based mobile telecommunications services operator. The operator's coverage includes Java, Bali and Lombok as well as the principal cities in and around Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. XL offers data communication, broadband Internet, mobile communication and 3G services over GSM 900, GSM 1800 networks.
Be our world class talents and experiencing XL Axiata’s fun and exiciting environment
NETWORK LEARNING SPECIALIST (NLS)
Your main responsibilities are to:
* Performing learning needs analysis especially on Network competency to define appropriate development program.
* Designing training curriculum, program, methodology and measurement of training effectiveness.
* Developing training material and acting as Subject Matter Expert.
* Implementing and managing development/training/learning session in any kind of development program.
* Monitoring and evaluating some critical knowledge expertise required and make alternative way to enrich required skill.
* Bachelor degree majoring Electro/Telecommunication/Information Technology.
* Minimum 5 years experience in Telecommunication business.
* Having knowledge of 2G/3G system, Microwave, Fiber Optic, SDH, PDH, NGSDH, DWDM, OTN, and Internetworking.
* Experience in training/learning and development field.
* Events planning and management ability.
* Excellent writing and communication skills both in Bahasa and English.
Successful candidate will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. Send your application and curriculum vitae by indicating the code you apply for in the e-mail subject before September 17, 2010 (less than 100 kb) to:
Human Capital Development
Only short-listed candidates will be notified