Synovate is the world's most dynamic and passionate global market intelligence and research company full of curious people who continuously stretch the definitions of conventional research . The company operates across 5 continents, in 52 countries and 24 time-zones.
We seek smart, curious and suitably qualified people for the following position :
HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERT (STRATEGIC HR DEVELOPMENT)
This position is to plan, manage, monitor and control all HR related activities of Indonesia to ensure that the right people are in the right jobs based on the Company’s; harmonious employee relations and effective communication channels are maintained; and appropriate training and development programs are in place to ensure that the employees are able to meet changing business needs. The implementation of agreed initiatives by ensuring that HR activity is aligned to the business needs and Synovate HR strategy & policies with key initiatives implemented
Essential Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Participate in implementing the Company wide HR policy and practice in practical and pragmatic ways against the elements of the HR strategy.
* Organization Culture
* Organization Design
* Management Succession
* Performance Management
* Compensation & Benefits
* Learning and Development
* HR Service Delivery
1. Provide day to day HR advice and support to the management and teams and participate in decision making at that level.
2. Provide advice and guidance on organizational development issues.
3. Manage the HR department in order to support all relevant administrative functions in the Country.
4. Provide sound legal and best practice advice related to our staff.
5. Assist the Regional HR Director and Synovate HR team in implementing HR initiatives locally
6. Formulates and recommends human resources policies and objectives of the company. Directs the interpretation and application of those policies throughout the country.
7. Directs the preparation and maintenance of regular and special reports desired by management to assist in the attainment of corporate objectives.
8. Keeps current on laws, regulations, and plan design trends, ensuring that company’s policies and programs conform to laws and are competitive.
* Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of all round HR experience with technical competence gained within all aspects of the generalist remit ideally within a fast moving, progressive organization.
* Fluency in written and oral English.
Send your application & CV (with email) completed with a recent photograph to
only shortlisted candidate will be notified