PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) is an Engineering and Construction company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPC oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
PROJECT CONTROL MANAGER
1. Responsible for all scheduling and cost management services to the Project.
2. Report directly to the Project Manager and will update/advise him with respect to all cost, schedule and progress reporting.
3. Regular maintenance of the Program.
4. Review and monitoring of Sub-Contractors Project schedules, providing advice to Project, Fabrication and Installation Manager on actions that can be taken or are necessary to achieve Project goals,
5. Preparation of schedule and cost data for monthly project reports,
6. Provision other analytical and Project support when required.
1. Male, bachelor degree from reputable university
2. Have minimum fifteen (15) years experience in offshore and pipeline construction and/or installation
3. Have experience as Project Control Manager on at least one (1) previous project essential similar in offshore project
4. Have excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills and superior planning and auditing quality and organizational skills
5. Fluent spoken and written in English
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete curriculum vitae, expected salary, indicating the job position by E-mail, to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED