The Schaeffler Group stands for “a pronounced customer focus, innovative power, and the highest possible quality”.
We are one of the largest rolling bearings suppliers and a well-known partner to all important automotive manufacturers. With its 3 strong brands – INA, FAG and LuK – the Schaeffler Group is active in the automotive, industrial and aerospace sectors. With operations spanning over 180 locations worldwide and fiscal year 2007 sales of 8.9 billion Euros, we are continuing to grow and expand rapidly.
Due to the expansion of business in Indonesia, we are looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of our company.
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering with min. GPA 2.8 (from 4.00).
* Have experience min. 2 years in OEM or industrial sales
* Application/commercial knowledge in motorcycle, copier, power tools, small engine, and house hold appliance is preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
* High motivated person, strong interest in sales, customer oriented mindset with proven sales record
* Outgoing personality, good communication skills
* Fluent in English (Spoken & Written)
Sales & Marketing
* Implement sales objectives and strategies for assigned customers within defined region.
* Extend distributors network for assigned industry segment
* Provide quality after-sales service to customers
* Advice major end-users on bearing application related problems
* Provide technical support for customers and distributor
Please send your detailed resume with cover letter indicating your current job, salary expectation, and a recent photograph to: