PT JALATAMA ARTHA, a leading and fast growing Financial Planner industry, is immediately seeking highly qualified and experience professional who can work as a team with proven competencies in the whole range of development and improvement initiatives to fill the following positions for:
* Candidate at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
* Experience in Services field is highly appreciated.
* Must have knowledge in administration and Secretarial Duties.
* Fluent in English, oral and written.
* Having at least 2 year of working experience in this field.
* Willing to work overtime and occasionally on weekends.
* Personal assistant (PA) works closely with managers to provide administrative support. PA helps managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. The Manager will rely heavily on PA, trusting several scoops of works that will be handled efficiently. Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes for this position.
1. Personal assistants will act as the director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Several responsibilities are:
2. screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
3. meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
4. organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
5. dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager;
6. taking dictation and minutes;
7. producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
8. organizing and attending meetings and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings;
9. liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
10. deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
11. Travelling with directors or managers to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
* Basic RP 8-9 million exclude other basic benefits and allowance
Please send your complete CV to: