KIDECO is the one of the largest coal company in Indonesia, inviting professionals who are looking for more challenges and better future to join as parts of our growth for the following position:
GENERAL AFFAIRS Staff (GA)
• Perform the implementation of department plan in order to support department objective
• Assist superior in providing applicable field for organizational activities.
• Handle service maintenance, driver schedule, expatriate documentation
• Handle office supplies and purchasing office materials
• Handle administrative duties, such as gasoline, toll, parking ticket and building maintenance
• MALE, maximum 27 years old
• Bachelor degree in business administration or management with minimum GPA 3.00
• Min 2 years experiences in similar position
• Good skills and knowledge in IT and relevant software would be preferred.
• Computer literate
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• MUST Fluent in English, both speaking & writing
Please submit your application, latest CV, and recent color photograph 4×6, other support documents and send not later than
15 September 2010 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT KIDECO JAYA AGUNG
Please indicate position code at your email subject or top left corner in your mail.
All applications will treated confidential and only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Note: Interview will conduct in English, please do not apply if you are not suitable with the position above