Kerry Group today is a world leader in food ingredients and flavours serving the food and beverage industry, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish and UK markets.
Kerry Group has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions in its relatively short history, from the commissioning of its first dairy and ingredients plant in Listowel, Ireland in 1972, and has achieved sustained profitable growth with current annualised sales of approximately €4.8 billion.
Headquartered in Tralee, Ireland, the Group employs over 20,000 people throughout its manufacturing, sales, technology and application centres across Europe, North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Asian Markets.
Currently we are urgently seeking:
Environmental Health & Safety Officer (EHS)
* Diploma 3 or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Environmental/ Health/Safety or equivalent.
* Good in English
* 3 -5 year experience in OSH and related field is required for this position
* Knowledge on EHS Management System
* Competent Safety & Health Officer and registered with Government Body.
* Knowledge of ISO 14000, OSHAS 18001, and exposure in manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.
* Preferably registered/certified safety officer with local authorities (Ahli K3)
* Liaises with external government and non-government bodies to ensure full compliance in all regulatory requirements.
* To establish EHS committee, gap analysis, chemical health risk assessment (CHRA), hazard identification risk assessment & control (HIRAC), safety meetings and identify EHS legal and other requirements.
* To conduct routine walk-through audits and inspection, job hazard analysis and exposure monitoring.
* Review completed incident investigation forms for completeness.
* Examining and considering Material Safety Data Sheet / Chemical Safety Data Sheet and product labels.
* Conducting comprehensive exposure monitoring to evaluate and recognize the employee’s level of exposure such as environmental, noise, lead, personal and area sampling, biological monitoring.
* Ensure management team and employees are well trained and aware of their responsibilities when dealing with hazards.
* Compile incident data and report it to the appropriate parties. Analyze incident data for trends.
* Observing local, corporate and world wide official published information, previewing legislation and supporting codes of practice and guidance.
* Plan and prepare appropriate planning, training / drills and equipment for response to emergencies.
* Work location: Cikarang - Bekasi
For application, please submit your detailed resume with recent photograph not later than 29 September 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org