Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif.
Our business has grown rapidly over the past year and will continue to grow even more through the competitiveness and synergy brought in after the Unocal merger. To serve our business growth needs, we’re seeking talented people from diverse disciplines and with different levels of expertise to join our team.
Chevron’s talented and committed employees are the reason for the company’s outstanding performance. Our business in Indonesia has over 7000 employees, 98 percent of whom are nationals. Their jobs can be categorized into two positions: Engineering and Non Engineering. Depending on the needs year by year, the career opportunities posted may vary.
We offer career opportunities to new graduates and experienced professionals with varied levels of education.
Chevron is a world-class oil and gas producer in Indonesia that values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity. This reflects in how we recruit only high caliber candidates who share these same company values.
* Bachelor degree in Geology
* GPA minimum 2.75
* More than 10 years experience in petrophysics and operations (well site) geology in Indonesia.
* Familiar with seismic petrophysics and fluid substitution.
* Familiar with pore pressure prediction from logs and seismic data.
* Familiar with core data acquisition and core to log calibration.
* Familiar with Geolog and other petrophysical software.
* Experience in well log data acquisition and analysis.
* Experience in both exploration and development drilling programs and petrophysical data acquisition design.
* Experience with clastic, carbonate, and shaley sand reservoir evaluation.
* Work Location in Jakarta
* Overview of position :
o Petrophysicist for Experienced Professional
Please go to our recruitment website at www.chevron.formycareer.com to apply.
All applications are appreciated and must be recieved no later than 31 August 2010