XL Axiata, is an Indonesia-based mobile telecommunications services operator. The operator's coverage includes Java, Bali and Lombok as well as the principal cities in and around Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. XL offers data communication, broadband Internet, mobile communication and 3G services over GSM 900, GSM 1800 networks.
Be our world class talents and experiencing XL Axiata’s fun and exiciting environment
Xtra Learning PROgram ( Code XL PRO )
XL PRO is our 6 months program, special designed for fresh graduate or student on their final assignment to have advanced knowledge in telecommunication and IT Telecommunication technology together with real experience of working within XL Fun and Exciting environment.
During the program you will receive interesting pocket money, medical benefit, telecommunication allowance and entitle to have certificate after completion. Best performers of class will also have the priority to be hired as XL permanent employee
IF YOU ARE :
* S1 degree graduated in 2009 or 2010.
* Maximum 24 years old
* Minimum GPA or with latest transcript 2.75 out of 4.00
* Majoring in any of there following fields : Computer science, computer technique, information system , information technology, management informatics, mathematics, physic, or Electrical engineering
* Having any of these following criteria will be an added value :
o Organization Experiences, significant achievement in related areas,
o Local / international certification in IT
o Knowledge in Logic & programming , Operating system, Internet & networking
XL Values people as the most valuable asset and its diversity.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Qualified candidates are invited to forward their comprehensive resumes using the designated code XLPRO, not later than 18 Aug 2010 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Finance - Tax staff
* Preparing Monthly VAT Tax Return (e-SPT)
* Monthly reconciliation of VAT Input from vendor
* Calculation Income Tax of Mitra and Dealer
* Coordination with Finance region regarding VAT Input from vendor
* Advice partner, vendor, customer regarding VAT issue
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economy - Accountancy
* Tax Law
* Micrrosoft office (excel, word)
* e-SPT (electronic filling of Tax Return)
Successful candidate will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment.
Send your application and curriculum vitae by indicating the code you apply for in the e-mail subject before 20 August 2010 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified