PT Unilever Indonesia Terbuka. The Group's principal activities are manufacturing and distributing consumer goods including soaps, detergents, margarine, sauces, snacks, dairy based foods, ice cream, tea based beverages, cosmetic products and fruit juice. Its brands include Pepsodent, Pond's, Lifebouy, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Rinso, Surf, Blue Band, Royco, Dove, Lux, Sunlight, Taro, Bango, Molto, Rexona, Lipton tea, Paddle Pop and Wall's. The Group's factories are located in Cikarang and Surabaya.
Asst Electrical Engineering Manager
Job Responsibilities: Provide the special skill in Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (ICAE) for Utility Plant, Electrical Power Equipment, Control & Automation and Process & Packing Equipment
* Min S1 Electrical Engineers
* Age max 28 years old (Born year Max 1982)
* Experienced in Electrical Engineering field min 3 years
* Preferably with experience in handling electrical project (Green Field Project)
* Deep knowledge in electrical standard i.e. PUIL 2000 and IEC 60364
* Understand industrial electrical distribution network from Medium Voltage until Low Voltage and its maintenance
* Able to do Power System Analysis/ Electrical Study, such as Short Circuit Analysis, Discrimination study, etc
* Able to do electrical engineering design and justification
* Able to lead and supervise team in field espcially ensuring the electrical safety
Deadline 31 October 2010, CV to be sent in words (under 1 MB) to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title mentioned in the subject.
Please be advised that it is Unilever standard policy that we only contact sucessful candidates at CV screening stage.
If you are not contacted within 10 days from the deadline, it is an implication that you CVs do not match the requirements of the job you applied