PT Rajawali Corpora (RC) is a leading investment holding company with core businesses in agriculture, mining & resources, and hotel & property.
We are seeking a highly qualified Senior Coal Geologist for our mining business.
• Provide evaluation on the acquisition and farm-in opportunities,
• Plan, manage and execute field exploration activity including mapping, drilling and logging program,
• Integrate relevant concepts and data to produce a technical sound geologic model and resource estimation,
• Liaise with local community and local government,
• Preparing Technical Project Reports.
Education & Work Experience:
• Bachelor degree from Geology,
• Minimum 10 years experience in coal exploration/prospecting or coal mining.
• Exploration senior coal geologist capabilities,
• GIS and mining software knowledge and experience is an advantage,
• Fluency in both verbal and written English,
• Strong organizational skills,
• Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
• Able to express oneself clearly in conversation and interactions with others,
• Able to project an image consistent with company values,
• Proactive, critical thinker with attention to detail,
• Self-directed and take initiative,
• Has high Integrity and is trustworthy.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to the successful candidate. If you believe that you can contribute, please submit your application letter in English along with a comprehensive resume, expected salary, references, and contact information no later than August 23, 2010 to : HRDfirstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Coal Geologist in the subject field.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.