PT. Petrobas Indonesia's presence in local industry is cope to partake share in creating well supported gas and oil business activity that is reliable, transparent, competitive and efficient that will push support the growth of potency of National role towards the continuity of national development to realize the economic and social status of people in line with Indonesian law Number 22 Year 2001 about Gas and oil. Our client and counter party list includes most of the recognized participants in the oil and energy industries. PT. Petrobas Indonesia is recognized by the industry to be, in essence, a specialized energy trading company and a provider of associated services. In its first 6 months, Petrobas Indonesia had worked seamlessly with more than 300 small scale good clientele, from various sectors, successfully channeling products to industries including Manufacture, Sea transport, Mining etc and reached a turnover of USD20 Million.
Marketing Agent / Freelance
* Industrial credentials in Oil & Gas sector. Preferably in downstream.
* College graduate of any bachelor of science or Technical degree but preferably major in management, economics, marketing or other related fields; Masters degree optional.
* Minimum 5 years of successful work experience in Sales, 2 of which must be in similar capacity.
* Multifaceted : must have good working knowledge of all the areas of the organization – sales, trade marketing, finance & accounting, R&D, supply chain, distribution.
* Computer literate.
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
* Excellent skills in planning and organizing.
* Has demonstrated effective leadership; Has significant experience in managing and leading people
* Has excellent communication skills.
* Has excellent foresight and good business sense.
* Creative and resourceful, analytical and organized.
* Must be able to coordinate well with people inside and outside the organization.
* Good decision-making skills.
* A visionary, thinker and doer.
If you think that you are the right person for this position, please send your comprehensive resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or PO BOX 333 JKCSA