PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi.
Currently we have an opening position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
Assist related engineers to ensure that all toys comply to standard product specification (Quality standard and Safety) which take into account to cost consciousness, manufacturing ability (create method effectively) to support customer satisfaction.
Key accountabilities area
1. Analyze new Toy development on Quality side
2. Do analysis & give recommendation on quality issues in production
3. Communicate all issues to head quarters
4. Release all document related to Quality
Key Job Complexities
This position requires self-motivated, result-oriented person with good communication and leadership skill to ensure that every project achieves defined goals in quality, schedule and cost. The incumbent is expected to have strong enthusiasm, willingness, flexibility and negotiation skill in dealing with people from different areas in a demanding and dynamic environment
1. Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Industrial Engineer with GPA > 3.00
2. Preferable has 1–2 years experience in manufacturing industry, but fresh graduate welcome.
3. Technical Competence
* Advance level of Uniform Perception
* The incumbent must have a basic knowledge on technical competencies in production process, general maintenance equipment and safety
* The incumbent must posses an advance level on technical competencies in product development
* The incumbent must posses Computer Skill Competencies, at least a basic knowledge in Data Processing and Presentation.
1. Having Leadership Competencies
2. Willing to be located in Cikarang, Bekasi.
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) current salary & photograph to PTMIRECR@Mattel.com. (attachment is not more than 500KB
Please put code “QUALITY Engineer” on your subject email.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.