PT Epson Indonesia is a sales and marketing office and a subsidiary of Seiko Epson Corporation in Indonesia and well established since October 1st, 2000. Our product ranges from: SIDM (Single Impact Dot Matrix), Ink Jet Printer, Laser Printer, Large Format Printer, Scanner, Projector, High quality consumables for all range of Epson product.
We have a nation-wide service in all the big cities in Indonesia: Epson Service Center in 6 big cities : MEDAN, JAKARTA, BANDUNG, SURABAYA, YOGYAKARTA,and MAKASSAR.
Epson - is the world's leader in digital imaging solutions as well as printer manufacturer. PT EPSON INDONESIA is a Sales and Markeing office subsidiary of Seiko Epson Corporation in Indonesia. The company markets and supports Epson inkjet printers, laser, SIDM, large format, scanners, digital cameras, and LCD multimedia projectors. As a well-known printer producer in the world, Epson commits to produce high quality product not only in the printer category, but also in Total Digital Imaging Solution, which cover Input Device and Output Device. Epson is using a high technology, different from the other products. Epson puts a lot of effort to look for a breakthrough in enhancing the technology to fulfill the development trend and market demand. One of Epson products advantages is the highest printing result, up to 2880 dpi, the first ever in the world.
Epson products equipped with the Perfect Picture Imaging System Technology, which is able to give the primary print quality. It combines Advanced Micro Piezo, AcuPhoto Halftoning, Epson QuickDry Ink and Epson Specialty Media.
Currently we have vacant position as follow
Finance & Accounting Staff (FAS)
* Assisting in Financial Statement preparation, handling Finance & Accounting daily operation, assisting in tax report preparation
* Age minimum 23 years old
* Hold min D3/S1 degree majoring in Accounting (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
* Having min 0-2 years experience
* Strong MS Excel skill is required, having ability in SAP is an advantage
* Willing to work extra hours and under minimum supervision.
Management Trainee - Sales Engineer (MT-SE)
* Customers/partners engagement, product training, presentation, demonstration, market analysis, managing/maintaining customer relationship and sales activities to achieve target.
* Male preferable
* Fresh graduates (experienced preferably)
* Age between 22 - 26 years old
* Hold min S1 degree preferably majoring in IT/Engineering/Electrical Engineer/Computer Science
* Well knowledge of Visual Basic or Delphi programming language, operating system (Windows/Linux/Unix), TCP/IP networking
* Well knowledge of troubleshooting in computer system application and peripheral, good communication and presentation skills
* High initiative, target oriented, ambitious, willing to travel.
Intership Program For Fresh Graduates (IPG)
* This 6 months program is provided for fresh graduates who are willing to learn how their knowledge be applied in real business cases, at the same time, to enhance their skill to meet with job market expectation.
* Male/Female, Single
* Hold min S1 degree in any major, fresh graduates with GPA min. 3,00
* Excellent communication, strong analytical thinking, energetic, active in campus organization.
HRD & GA Manager / Assistant Manager (HRM)
* Developing & maintaining mainly HRD function.
* Age between 30-35 years old
* Hold S1 degree majoring Law/Economics/Management
* Having experienced min 3 years
* Good leadership, interpersonal skill ability, analytical thinking and well knowledge of HR strategic management, mature, strong Ms. Excel skill is required.
Product Marketing Assistant Manager - Consumables (PMM)
* Hands-on sales activities and marketing strategy especially in products management and sales distribution of supplies/consumables, maintaining relationship with Distributor, Main Dealer, Big Corporate Users.
* Age between 29-35 years old
* Hold min S1 degree preferably majoring in Business/Commerce/Economics/Marketing or related filed
* Having min 3 years experience on channel management and sales for IT/computer peripherals business/consumers product
* Willing to travel, mature, high integrity, strong leadership skill, ambitious and goal oriented, strong analytical ability, willing to travel.
Project Management And Business Analyst (PMBA)
* Project management and day to day running of one or more projects on behalf of one or more of the Epson partner, setting up and planning of the project(s) including the formation of the project board, project assurance function and any projects teams, developing standard project documentation, managing the change brought about by the project effectively and efficiently, day to day supporting and supervising the project, providing expert project management advice and supporting to other staff within the wider organizations
* Male/Female, age between 24-28 years old of age, min S1 degree majoring in Computer Science/Business & Administration, min 1 years experience in Project Management or equivalent, ability to work under pressure and demonstrate considerable personal initiative and decision making skills at all times on own initiative, strong interpersonal skills including an outgoing and confident personal style, be able to network across organizational boundaries at all levels, excellent presentational skills, good team member, well knowledge in MS. Office.
SI / Channel Management (SIM)
* Developing and maintaining corporate sales channel (System integrator, corporate resellers, VAR) activities to support Epson on sales and coverages, creating and communicating program/promo to channels, monitoring progress including sales results, helping to arrange training and schedules.
* Male/Female, age between 24-27 years old of age, min S1 degree majoring in Computer Science/Business & Administration, min 1 year experience in Project Management or equivalent, ability to work under pressure and demonstrate considerable personal initiative and decision making skills at all times on own initiative, strong interpersonal skills including an outgoing and confident personal style, be able to network across organizational boundaries at all levels, excellent presentational skills, good team member, well knowledge in MS. Office.
General Requirements: Excellent knowledge of English and Bahasa, independent, good team work, good interpersonal skills, high integrity, min GPA 3.00, computer literate esp. MS. Office, able to work under pressure to achieve goal.
Pease put position code at upper right your CV and envelope and send it, including your latest color photo to: HRD PT EPSON INDONESIA, Wisma Kyoei Prince 16th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 3, Jakarta 10220 or email us with the position code as the title to: firstname.lastname@example.org.(attachment not exceeded 250 KB). For further information you can visit www.epson.co.id