Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ is a global energy company committed to business innovation and environmental leadership. With the significant worldwide growth of PHE ONWJ s oil and gas business, the need arises for an experienced to join the team located in Jakarta.
A highly respected team offering leading edge thinking and works in partnership with the business to deliver the challenging business goals. This also offers the opportunity for flexible working in delivering such goals, values and performance, and is committed to your continual training and career development.
MARINE HSE (MHSE)
1. Provide HSE assurance to the overall marine safety program, compliance with the company policy and the existing government law and regulations (i.e. Hubla, Migas, Pertamina, Depnaker), international standards and codes, and recommended practices.
2. Set Marine Assurance and contribute to Contracting strategy for PHE ONWJ.
3. Put in place and implement an inspection/assessment and risks identification program for the Marine operations.
4. Provide direction, guidance/coaching and supervision of the PHE ONWJ Marine Safety Program, linking to global initiatives and best practice as appropriate.
5. Acting as a coach to other non-marine personnel in aspects of marine assurance and also develop Indonesian nationals to provide for a sustainable local Marine Assurance function.
6. Develop and propose safety programs based on the incident/accident trend analysis and field safety issues as when these occur.
7. Monitor and track specific follow up recommendations in related to Marine issues.
8. Conduct self-assessment as part of assurance and continuous improvement in company s safety performance.
9. Provide support to drilling operations and other projects together with the Supply Chain Management function to assure appropriate standards are employed by 3rd parties.
1. Bachelor Degree in Merchant Marine University with at least 5 years experience as Master Ocean, preferable to have working experience with Marine Warranty Surveyor.
2. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be used to working successfully in a diverse culture and be used to delivering as a team player.
3. Must possess practical Marine operational working experience including Oil/Gas tankers, Terminal Operations, Oil/Gas field Marine support, and Master Mariner.
WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (WS)
1. Monitor Control of Work breakthrough implementation and act as Area Authority (AA).
2. Coordinate cargo delivery to/from offshore including rental equipments, stock/non stock material, repair, storage, junk, fabrication etc which met with user priority.
3. Coordinate compilation of surplus equipments/parts, stock check/inspection, and preparation of asset disposal.
4. Record and monitoring Material Discrepancy Report (MDR).
5. Monitoring Production and Drilling stock items for perpetual inventory monitoring.
6. Monitor Zero stock, project, cylinder gas bottle and storage material.
7. Prepare Instruction to Perform (ITP), Work Order (WO) and SWO (Service Work Order) to contractor.
8. Prepare Purchase Requisition for Marunda consumable items, tools, PPE, etc.
9. Monitoring certification and maintenance of steel basket, chemical tank and rack bottle, PHE properties.
10. Coordinate compilation of surplus equipments/parts, stock check/inspection, asset disposal.
11. Monitoring performance of shorebase contractor equipments e.g. crane, forklift and lifting gear.
1. Bachelor Degree in any discipline, with at least 5 years work of experience in oil and gas Warehouse Operations (including handling Inventory, Chemical, Production, Drilling and Project Materials).
2. Possess strong knowledge in inventory management & warehouse management.
VALVE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (VME)
1. Ensuring quality assurance of valve maintenance services in accordance with company s standards, procedures and industry standards.
2. Improving quality service in valve maintenance area to reduce unplanned equipment problems and sustain company production and operation integrity.
3. Develop maintenance technical documents and procedures and working in the field to ensure timely execution of the valve and instrumentation maintenance services as per recommendations, RCFA analysis and company s Generic Maintenance Strategy (GMS).
1. Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering/physic engineering with at least 7 years work of experience in quality assurance and maintenance engineering.
2. Possess strong knowledge in the operation and maintenance of valve practices including its workshop repair.
3. Engineering design experience and working knowledge of valves, process and piping.
4. Familiar with various valve manufacturers In Oil and Gas industry.
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MME)
1. Ensuring quality assurance of pumps, compressors, diesel/gas engines and safety equipment maintenance in accordance with company s standards, procedures and industry standards.
2. Improving quality service in mechanical area to reduce unplanned equipment problems and sustain company production and operation integrity through consistent review of maintenance data.
1. Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering with at least 7 years work of experience in quality assurance and maintenance engineering.
2. Engineering design experience and working knowledge of mechanical equipment and general knowledge about safety equipment.
3. Possess strong knowledge in the maintenance of pumps, compressors and diesel/gas engines.
4. Has capability to create engineering reports and improvement required.
HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TEAM LEADER (HMS)
1. Develop and manage business process implementation of HSE Management System (HSEMS) for company.
2. Drive the effectiveness of the existence of HSEMS to deliver an HSE performance and compliance improvement.
3. Manage the systematic and powerful database of HSE Compliance, Performance and Reporting internal and external.
4. Champion of the HSEMS, Standard and Policy compliance regular audits.
5. Vocal point of the quality control of the HSEMS Audit and HSE actions closures.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equal with at least 12 years of experience in Industrial HSEMS with 7 years in oil & gas industry HSEMS.
2. Hold ISO Auditor certification or equal will be advantage.
3. Experience to lead a team to setup and to manage HSEMS effective implementation.
4. Experience in champion HSEMS Audit facilitation and follow up actions performance control/monitor.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (LDS)
1. Develop best-fit L&D strategy, policies, process (tools, procedures & standards) and program for the Company and evaluate their effectiveness.
2. Develop organization capability plan to ensure sustainability & excellent performance appropriate with organization strategy, mission, and vision.
3. Develop & maintain competency model & talent management to strengthen organization strategy and maximize human capital.
4. Develop and monitor career management to identify and determine career path and criteria for each job family.
5. Monitor & control annual training budget to ensure efficiency in the implementation and the quality of program.
1. Bachelor Degree from any disciplines with at least 7 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
2. Possess strong knowledge in learning & development area.
3. Has experience in set up competency & talent management.
4. Good knowledge in organization development & career management
You will be a self starter with strong interpersonal and team working skills and will be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Forward your complete resume and recent photograph with interested position in your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application close August 21st, 2010