At PepsiCo, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society – delivering what we call Performance with Purpose.
Our approach to superior financial performance is straightforward – drive shareholder value. By addressing social and environmental issues, we also deliver on our purpose agenda, which consists of human, environmental, and talent sustainability.
Deputy Factory Manager
Responsible for Quality, efficiency & productivity of the manufacture, project
With the following qualifications:
* Male Max. age 45 years old
* Bachelor Degree from a university in the country or abroad from respected / reputable University with min. GPA 3.00
* minimum of 5 years FMCG experiences in the same position
* Good knowledge of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), ISO 9000, ISO 1400, ISO 22000, warehouse management and PPIC
* Good leadership, result orientation, good networking and foresight skill
* Very strong leading and interpersonal skill
* Fluent in English both written & spoken
* has a balance personality with a high emotional intelligence
* Purwakarta - Cikampek Based
Please send your application letter together with your cv to :
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview