Lippo Karawaci, as a company, has shown a resilient ability to achieve excellent growth over more than a decade, in some of the most challenging periods in recent Indonesian history. We are resolved to continue developing and adapting strategies as necessary to be able to effectively exploit every new opportunity which presents itself and to move forward.
With the successful edge city Lippo Karawaci located west of the capital city Jakarta as the flagship, the entity also includes the new towns of Lippo Cikarang to Jakarta's East and Tanjung Bunga on the coast of Makassar - The "Gateway To East Indonesia, four hospitals as well as six shopping malls.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed (Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document etc)
* Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of centre managers
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
* Develop requirements specifications according to standard template, using natural language
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
* Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
* Bachelor ‘s degree in Accounting
* At least 3 years experience Project Property Business in similar position
* Graduate from reputable university, overseas graduate will be advantage
* Proficient in oral and written English and computer literate
* Familiar with reporting process.
* Exhibit willingness to learn and grow in a fast paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong leadership and able to work in a team.
* Proactive, hardworking and able to work in a dynamic workplace.
Qualified candidates are invited to write-in with detailed resume, stating position code, your achievements, current and expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph to:email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted