IBM has always delivered technology innovation to our customers. Now, we partner with them in their business and help them become special company, and to stay special. To make our customers special, we need people who are above the ordinary.
IBM Indonesia recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best breed of IT Solutions and Services to customers.
Do you have the confidence? Do you have the enthusiasm? Do you have the insights to partner with customers and deliver solutions and have significant positive impact on their business?
Tax Analyst Professional (Code: ISC-0325001)
Performs complex operational and technical tax analysis and reporting for areas of responsibilities. Interprets tax laws, practices and techniques. Investigates the need for new and revised instructions and develops as needed. Often coordinates complex tax audits and supports less experienced professionals in the local tax department. Interfaces with other functional areas.
* Evaluate financial data, interpret tax laws, and prepare financial worksheets for filing local income tax returns and complex sales and use tax/property tax returns.
* Prepare monthly accrual account reconciliation and provide action plans for outstanding items.
* Review and validate tax exemption documentation in conjunction with existing tax laws and regulations.
* Assume broad technical responsibility and leadership for the local tax department.
* Provide complex data to and communicate with taxing authorities on income tax, sales and use tax and property tax matters including audits.
* Minimum of Bachelor Degree with economics background, from reputable university.
* Minimum of 5 years working experience with 3 years working experience in a similar role.
* Extensive knowledge in taxation. Tax Brevet certification will be an advantage.
* Excellent analytical thinking. Experience in using MfgPro will be an advantage.
* Ability to work under minimum supervision.
* Proficient level in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and spoken.
* Preferred Certified in Tax Brevet
Submit your application through : www.ibm.com/start Enter Job Code: ISC-0325001
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.