Holcim Indonesia is paving the way for Indonesia developers. The country's third-largest cement maker and construction materials manufacturer, Holcim Indonesia has grown into a dominant construction materials supplier since it was founded in 1971. With two cement plants and a grinding facility, it has the capability to produce some 8.5 million tons of cement per year. Cement Holcim Indonesia's bread and butter, comprising some 90% of total revenues. Through subsidiary Holcim Beton, the company also produces ready-mix concrete and aggregates. The company sells its products from a network of more than 9,000 retail outlets. Global cement giant Holcim controls some 77% of Holcim Indonesia.
Secretary & Admin support tuban office
Scope of works:
* To organize the project manager’s and project team’s activities and paperwork effectively
* To process the business travel preparation of the management team and administrate their expenses
* To assist with administrative matters for the Tuban Project.
* D3 Administration or Secretarial
* Minimum 1 years in current position,
* 3 – 5 years experience as a Secretary, Preferably in a large company.
* Minimum 1 years handle a project
* Computer literacy : Microsoft office, Lotus Notes and SAP User
* Excellent of English both oral & written
* Good Interpersonal and communication skill
* Ability to use business correspondence In Indonesian or English
* Filing skills, able to sort, record, and retrieve filing
* Willing to be placed at Tuban
Organizational Design & Development Dept.
(Please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email)