Gunung Sewu Group is one of the biggest investment and management groups of unconsolidated companies in Indonesia. Gunung Sewn Group has 3 core businesses: agriculture, property and life insurance. It has several other investment portfolios, ranging from mining, information technology and manufacturing.
CAPITAL MANAGEMENT MANAGER (CMM)
* Evaluate, analyze, negotiate and close investment projects, including green fields development and acquisition opportunities (leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, change of control opportunities).
* Structure the investment processes so that they address the most critical issues on each deal.
* Participate in financial and feasibility analysis in all phases of investment, financing and development activities.
* Prepare written documents and make oral presentations of proposed transactions to the relevant parties internally and to outside parties (private equity investors, hedge funds, banks, investment banks and insurance companies).
* Familiarity with purchase or sales agreements, partnership agreements as well as natural resources, agribusiness and real estate documents.
* Experience in preparing and reviewing investment or transactions term sheets.
* Excellent financial modeling skills.
TRAINING MANAGER (TM)
* Design & develop training development programs based on both the organizational and individual needs.
* Identify the training needs & implement career development programs.
* Set up the costs of planned programs and keeping With yearly budgets.
* Assess the ROI of all training or development programs.
* Bachelor degree in Management / Human Resources / Psychology.
* Minimum 4 years experience in training and development roles.
* Young, dynamic and highly motivated personality.
* Proficient in English.
* Able to work independently and also work with an integrated multi-discipline team.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE SECRETARY (SEC)
* Manage & arrange all meeting schedule.
* Take minutes of meeting.
* Prepare documents, presentations, spreadsheets and expense reports.
* Plan and execute travel arrangements.
* 7-10 years experience as Executive Assistance to Senior.
* Management, preferably from a multinational company
* Proficient in English.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT)
* Bachelor degree in Business/ Commerce.
* Proficient in English is a must.
* Fast learner, proactive and target oriented.
* Good teamwork and excellent communication skills.
* Overseas/ International exposure and experience are most welcome to apply.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume including position code with recent photograph to: email@example.com