Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. Ltd (Borouge) is a leading provider of innovative plastics solutions. Establish in 1998, Borouge is a joint venture between two well-established leaders in the industry-the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Borealis A/S. one of Europe's largest polyolefin producers. The partnership brings together combined strengths, superior technology and deep market knowledge that make Borouge a market leader in high-performance polyolefin.
Enerpro Pte Ltd is glad to be appointed by Borouge to assist in their search of qualified and experience personnel in their continued expansion. Enerpro Pte Ltd are established to cater to the demands of engineering and technical personnel specifically in the energy, resources, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. With a team of experienced and dedicated consultants, EnerPro Pte Ltd serves clients in any part of the world. Committed to providing the relevant technical services of the highest calibre in the shortest time possible, manage and customize human resource solutions to meet their clients’ specific needs; after-service care are ensured to meet clients expectation.
The following positions are located in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E and Headquarter in Abu Dhabi.
Material Team Leader (EP10081008)
(U.A.E - Abu Dhabi)
* Leads a team of Material Engineers, Inventory controllers, WHSE supervisor & technicians to provide general Material services on site and to oversee activities of Inventory Controlling, Material management Engineering, & Warehousing for the Plant Availability unit. Acts as the focal point among the operation units (PA, PO, EU, PH, & HSE) and the procurement unit within Borouge. Responsible for implementing the Company Material management policies & practices, and warehousing activities to ensure material availability for maintenance & production purposes.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or equivalent.
* Experience in providing material management services in a hydrocarbon industry with maintenance background, preferably within a petrochemical plant.
* Good knowledge of English.
* Good knowledge of computer skills & common MS Office tools.
* Must be an expert on SAP MM Module
10 Anson Road,
#05-20 International Plaza
Corporate Website: www.enerpro.com.sg