Bank Andara is a wholesale bank that provides both financial and transactional products to microfinance institutions. Bank Andara is opening the opportunity for talented, qualified and dedicated professionals who seek a challenging career to join our company, for the following position :
Legal Assistant to Board of Commissioners
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Female, maximum 25 years old.
* Hold a Bachelor (S1) degree in Law from reputable university
* Minimum having 3 years working experiences as Corporate Legal or Corporate Secretary in company or reputable Law Firm
* Having experience to prepare and review agreement and to provide legal opinion
* Familiar with conducting shareholders, BOD and BOC meeting, including meeting arrangement and draw up minutes of meeting
* Having experience in dealing with foreigners
* Preferably having working experience in banking industries
* Excellent in English skills both writing and speaking
Please submit your application letter, comprehensive resume in English and a recent photograph to :
Indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the e-mail latest 14 days after this advertisement date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview appointments.