The Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd. (“APRIL”) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has its main production operations in Indonesia and China. APRIL Indonesia situated on a 1,750 hectare site at Pangkalan Kerinci, near Pekanbaru in Riau Province, Sumatra. APRIL operations include pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex, mostly from bio-fuel.
The Kraft pulp mill is the biggest single-site pulp mill in the world with a capacity of 2 million tons per year. The paper mill has one of the world’s fastest fine paper machines, with a designed maximum speed of 1,500 meters per minute, with a capacity 350,000 tons per year.
The flagship APRIL paper product is PaperOne™, a range of premium quality office paper designed for the most demanding printing and copying tasks.
For further information on APRIL, please refer to: www.aprilasia.com
Mechanic Specialist / Hydraulic Area Head (several positions)
We are now looking for Experienced Mechanical Engineers candidate to join our team :
General Requirements :
1. Minimum Diploma from Mechanical Engineering
2. Computer Literate
3. Good communication in English, both verbal and written.
4. Experience in pulp and paper industry would be a major advantage
5. Willing to work on Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau
Specific Requirements :
1. Pulp Mechanical Specialist (Mech)
1. Minimum 10 years experience in mechanical maintenance on pulp and paper industries
2. Good knowledge and experience in mechanical maintenace, troubleshooting skill and failure analysis capability
3. Good knowledge on preventive maintenance, able to make failure analysis report and recommendation.
2. Paper Finishing Mechanical Supervisor (Fin)
1. Minimum 5 year experiences in Finishing & converting area, with experience on supervisory level
2. Good leadership, team work and initiative.
3. Good knowledge on preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
3. Hydraulic Area Head (Hyd)
1. Minimum 10 years experience in hydraulic.
2. Depth knowledge in hydraulic system with troubleshooting skill and technique
3. Good understanding on pulp and paper manufacturing process.
4. Good understanding on preventive maintenance concept, failure analysis reporting and recommendation and good troubleshooting skill.
5. Good leadership and teamwork.
If you are interested and meet the requirement for one of those positions,
please submit your CV soon to :