The H.J. Heinz Company, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is the most global of all U.S.-based food companies. Famous for our iconic brands on five continents, Heinz provides delicious, nutritious and convenient foods for families in 200 countries around the world. In more than 50 of those countries, we enjoy the number-one or number-two market position.
Key Heinz markets are segmented as North American Consumer Products, U.S. Foodservice, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World. Our commitment to providing a variety of wholesome foods, with an unwavering emphasis on health and wellness, makes Heinz like no other company on earth.
You grew up with our brands and you know our quality. Our people are also of the highest quality, we accept nothing less. If you qualify, come join one of the most profitable and fastest growing American joint venture businesses of one of the world's largest consumer products companies. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our team as :
* Diploma degree majoring in Electrical, Mecatronic or Mechanical Engineering
* Having experience at least 1 – 2 years as Technician
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Knowledge on Electrical System 1 phase & 3 phase
* Knowledge on Hydrolic & Pneumatic
* Knowledge on electrical & instrumentation aspects, automation aspects
* Knowledge on electrical control system
* Able to work as part of team, able to work in underpressure, proactive, selft starting, energetic person & good communication skills
* Good problem solving capabilities
* Has ownership and commitment to getting the job done effectively
Qualified candidates are challenged to apply. Please forward your applications (not more than 300 KB) to the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org