XL Axiata, is an Indonesia-based mobile telecommunications services operator. The operator's coverage includes Java, Bali and Lombok as well as the principal cities in and around Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. XL offers data communication, broadband Internet, mobile communication and 3G services over GSM 900, GSM 1800 networks.
Be our world class talents and experiencing XL Axiata’s fun and exiciting environment
ANALYST - COST ACCOUNTING (code: CAA)
Reporting to Manager - Corporate Finance & Business Analysis, your main responsibilities are to:
* Compile related data from certain functions which required for producing asset revenue report.
* Conduct data processing to produce report by using supporting tools, e.g. database, spread sheet.
* Produce asset revenue report and provide reliable analysis, as the reference for certain related issue.
* Support COPA operational maintenance in processing non-Finance related data in simple and effective manner
* University degree in Accounting or Informatics Engineering.
* Have minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis.
* Familiar with cost and accounting principles and its practices in Telco industry.
* Possess skills in database (Oracle), programming (UNIX SHELL script) and spreadsheet.
* Strong analytical thinking as well as interpersonal skill
* Skill of report writing
* Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
Successful candidate will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. Send your application and curriculum vitae by indicating the code you apply for in the e-mail subject before July 16, 2010 (less than 100 kb) to:
Human Capital Planning and Development Department
Only short-listed candidates will be notified