Sunstar Engineering Pte Ltd, headquartered in Singapore, is a Japanese MNC specialized in manufacturing high-value-added motorcycle sprockets and brake discs. We are currently looking for a reliable, self-motivated and committed individual to join our dynamic team.
IT ADMINISTRATOR (SG Based)
Reporting to Regional Senior IT Administrator, the main job duties of the successful candidate cover, but not limited to, the following :
* Setup, troubleshoot and be familiar with TPiCS ERP System
* Strong experience in Programming Languages and Databases such as Visual Studio 2005 VB.NET, Visual Studio 2005 Crystal Report, VB 6.0, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000 and 2005
* Assist Regional Senior IT Administrator for timely support and oversee all computers, tape backup, servers and network support, user support , hardware and software Installation
* Liaise with Vendors for Hardware and Software purchasing
* Create and Maintain System Documentation
* Assist in other duties as and when assigned
* Higher/Advance Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Candidates with less qualifications but with 5-6 yrs of experience are welcome to apply
* Possess good communication and inter-personal skills
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision and has good working attitude
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Must be flexible to work in two locations- Science Park and Tuas Plant
Singaporeans, SPR and Foreigners are welcome to apply
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We work on 5-day work week from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
The transport expenses are reimbursable.
Please do include in your resume the following items:
* Reasons for leaving your last and current employment.
* Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary
* A recent photograph
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
10, Science Park Road, #04-27/28
The Alpha, Singapore Science Park II
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.