PT. Citrabuana Indoloka is an Independent Surveying Service Company.
The Company represents Intertek in Indonesia. Intertek is a leading provider of quality and safety solutions serving a wide range of industries around the world. From auditing and inspection, to testing, quality assurance and certification, Intertek people are dedicated to adding value to customers’ products and processes supporting their success in the global marketplace.
PT. Citrabuana Indoloka is involved in the provision of services such as Hydrocarbon Inspection, Gas and Chemical Inspection, Cargo & Marine Inspection, AGRI inspections, General Commodities Inspection and Gas Stations Audits and Inspection, among others.
We are seeking for candidates who will join our talented workforce and will be posted in Jakarta, Merak, Gresik, Balongan, Bengkulu, Belawan, Cilacap, Dumai, Jambi, Lampung, Pekanbaru, Bangka, Palembang, Pontianak, Batam dan Balikpapan with good character to fill the following positions;
COORDINATORS / CHEMIST SURVEYORS (SVY)
Job Description :
* Responsible for finalizing the reports, do the coordination with surveyors, doing the inspection for monitoring, calculating the quality and quantity of cargo at field, etc
Specific Requirements :
* MALE – Bachelor degree from Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering
* Certification with AISI / IFIA / T-BOSIET would be an advantage
* Having experience as Surveyor / Inspector would be an advantage
General Requirements :
* Computer literate and has working knowledge of MS Office and other programs
* Good oral and written English communication skills
* Has pleasant personality , highly motivation, honest, fast learner, possesses initiative, strong verbal communication skills, independent thinker and willing to travel
* Prior for LOCAL candidates based on the above posted area
* Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Interested candidates kindly send your application letter and CV in English to the following address and only short listed candidates will be notified:
Human Resources Department
PO BOX 7562 JKS CCE,
Put code on the top left of the envelope or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 2 weeks after this advertisement