Petrolink is a well established information and communications technology service company specializing in the oil and gas exploration and production sector. Petrolink has provided IT and communications solutions to oil and gas operators whether super majors, or smaller independent operators for more than 15 years. Petrolink has adapted and evolved its solutions and services to suit the needs of its customers in this technology driven service sector.
Petrolink has a highly skilled and experienced team of people recruited from the oil and gas, software development and information and communications technology industries to provide tailored solutions to the needs of our growing client.
Petrolink has become the market leader in the secure transmission and distribution of geotechnical and associated data throughout the world. Petrolink has strategically placed its personnel and offices across the globe to provide the best possible level of support to our clients.
Find out more about our company by visiting our website at www.petrolink.com
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Good command of English and communication skills are essential
* Able to take on responsibility as well as be an active team player
* Able to work under stress and deadlines
* Willing to work based on shifts (12 hours rotation, from 7.45AM-7.45PM)
* Willing to learn about Oil and Gas industry
* 1 year experience preferred but Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply
* 1 year contract with possibility to extend or transferred to permanent employment
* Has a valid passport is an advantage
Send your comprehensive resume to: email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary, available date to join us and write the position name in your e-mail subject.