SENIOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER – Jakarta
* Oversee the finance functions of Jakarta and Balikpapan
* Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis
* Accountable for cash flow planning, credit control and treasury management
* Annual budgeting and quarterly review
* Year end audit and statutory reporting
* Tax reporting and compliance
* Liaise with tax agents, solicitors, bankers, auditors and other statutory bodies
* Degree in Accounting or equivalent
* Minimum 4 years of related experience in an MNC environment preferably with manufacturing experience
* Proficient in Microsoft office
* Experience in ERP system an added advantage
* A 'hands-on' person with strong sense of commitment
Please forward your resume including current and expected salary in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.