Having a dynamic and vigorous Sales and Marketing team, we manage to sustain and develop portfolio of Sales & Marketing activities to become one of significant players in fast moving consumer goods, particularly in Beverage commerce, Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia - National Office is inviting the right candidate to fill in the position :
Report to Finance Director, the National Examiner will be responsible to ensure compliance for all Standard Operating Procedures, Company Policies and Business Processes. This includes evaluating current business processes and improving or eliminating inefficiencies, ineffectiveness and weaknesses. The National Examiner is also responsible to design and develop methodology and approaches that will be used as standard by the Examiner in all unit operations, as well as preparing a comprehensive approach to mitigate the business risk and to establish processes and procedures which are able to detect Fraud and Fraudulent activities after they have occurred as well as setting up leading indicators to flag areas of actual and potential fraud and business risk.
To be successful in this position, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
* Must be a graduate from a recognized University with a Bachelors degree in accounting or its equivalent.
* Having +8 years working experience in Audit process or 5+ years working experience in accounting firm will be advantage
* High level of competency in verbal and strategic written communication skills both Bahasa Indonesia and English
* Mature presentation and Interpersonal skill
* Large scale Project Management leadership skills
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org (Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed