Arthayasa Stables is a privately owned memberâ€™s club offering an international level of horse riding facilities and services as well as the country club facilities is currently offering a promising career opportunity to a dynamic individual who can impact our growing operation. We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated professional for the following position:
* To ensure smooth financial operations, preparation and submission of financial records by ensuing data entering is taking place on a weekly basis on receipt and the sub ledgers are posted to the General Ledger on a monthly basis. The job holder is required that all journal entries are properly approved before being entered.
* To handle the amalgamation process and to prepare the financial statements of the Company. Amalgamation of other future Companies will be notified as applicable.
* To ensure that VAT is properly recorded according to the tax regulation.
* Ensure that withholding tax is being deducted and remitted to the department according to the tax regulations.
* To ensure that proper documents are being maintained all the time. This includes source documents, books of accounts, schedules i.e. provisions, advances, other debtors etc.
* To ensure that the systems and controls and set procedures have been followed in carrying out duties.
* Send interim and final debit notes of the following month and ensure current accounts are properly reconciled. Ensure all Bank Statements and source documents are received on time.
* Ensure all accruals, provisions and advances are properly accounted and any journal adjustments are supported by accurate supporting documents.
* Preparation of consolidated financial statements
* Preparation of annual financial statements and liaise with auditors to finalize annual audit on time
* Preferable Female
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent,
* Good command in written and spoken English, MS Office is a must
* Minimum 3 years experience and having knowledge in Tax Administration, Insurance, Personnel, inventory
* Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management/Cost Accounting/Business Analyst or Financial Accounting & Reporting
* Good leadership, high level of professionalism and integrity, proactive in resolving coordinations issues.
* Having knowledge about import-export logistics
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detail resume & photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified