EnerPro Pte Ltd was established to cater to the demands of engineering and technical personnel specifically in the energy, resources, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. With a team of experienced and dedicated consultants, EnerPro Pte Ltd serves clients in any part of the world. Committed to providing the relevant technical services of the highest calibre in the shortest time possible, we manage and customize our human resource solutions to meet our clients’ specific needs; our after-service care ensures that we meet their expectations.
With the reputable JobStreet.com Singapore as one of our major shareholders and as a leader in specialised recruitment services, EnerPro Pte Ltd provides both permanent placement as well as contract services.
Health Coordinator (EP1007899)
* Manage all issues concerning health continuously assessing, monitoring and safeguarding employees’ health, in order to: guarantee the optimal psycho - physical conditions for work
* performance of individuals, give the departments the correct input for the health matters’ management and provide the correct management of medical emergencies.
* Tasks include but not limited to the following:
* Assure health protection, prevention and promotion within the group.
* Provide preventive activities, in terms of medical fitness examinations, training, health education and health promotion activities.
* Assure curative activities, providing day to day medical services, including prevention and management of emergencies.
* Manage administrative activities, reporting record, file and register.
* Support organisational activities, such as setting up and maintenance of the medical facilities, pharmaceutical inventory and storage places.
* Ideally candidate should be a qualified doctor but not practicing.
* Degree in Medicine or Industrial health is preferred.
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin
20 Havelock Road,
#02-25 Central Square
Corporate Website: www.enerpro.com.sg