Dow AgroSciences LLC, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, is a top-tier agricultural company that combines the power of science and technology with the "Human Element" to constantly improve what is essential to human progress. Dow AgroSciences provides innovative technologies for crop protection, pest and vegetation management, seeds, traits, and agricultural biotechnology to serve the world's growing population. Global sales for Dow AgroSciences, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, are $4.5 billion. Learn more at www.dowagro.com
Field Sales Manager
(Riau, Sumatera Selatan)
* The incumbent is responsible to handle the selling and marketing activities for the designated territory by applying sales functional competencies, work processes and tools to implement territory sales plans and achieve targets. We expect the incumbent to understand the business and marketing strategies for the assigned customer accounts to manage effective customer relationship
* Appoint dealers and provide support to dealers in his territory
* Collect orders and Account Receivable dues from dealers within approved credit limits
* Provide territory forecast on a monthly basis and establish sales target for each product
* Establish an effective incentive programs for dealers’ DSO targets
* Develop and implement territory sales plans aligned with country’s strategies and directions which include product promotion plans at dealers and end users level
* Provide reports on market development and changes in market conditions, competitors, pricing and opportunities
* Practice all aspects on safety
* Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Science or any sciences studies
* 3 - 5 years of working experience in the sales of agrochemical products (products in herbicides, fungicides, insecticides).
* Sales experiences from other industries such as fast moving customers group are welcomed to apply
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, able to build and maintain good relationship with customers is the key success factor
* Excellent leadership and visioning skill with a strong desire to grow to senior position
* Demonstrate high degree of self-accountability, able to work independently, highly initiative, positive mindset, customer focus, creative and innovative, strong team player, hardworking, etc.
* Respectful with the key values of Integrity and Respect for People.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Willing to be located in Sumatra
We offer an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits programs which commensurate with qualification, experience and competencies. A fully maintained company car will be provided.
PT. Dow AgroSciences Indonesia
Wisma GKBI, 20th floor,
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No.28, Jakarta 10210,
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.