PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China".
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Corporate Account Officer
* To undertake marketing activity for consumer loan and product funding to the customer including loan administration process according to the stipulated target.
* To undertake marketing program in form of solicitation, account plan, account management, risk asset monitoring and evaluation for market environment to achieve loan target, fund, and/or fee base income as provided.
* To undertake Cross-Selling product-product Bank according to work target stipulated.
* To make proposal for credit application by performing analysis of potential customer feasibility study in the credit process applied.
* To monitor the management of account under his/her responsibility chronically to ensure the uninterrupted flow of account management.
* To manage all documents related to customer loan.
* To undertake development of customer base through community banking activity and other activities supports the improvement of new market (new customer).
* To undertake customer service activity according to service standard, including handling and following up customer complaint.
* To make periodic report to the Branch Manager regarding target achievement stipulated.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Application should be sent within May 31st 2010. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained. Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn