KIDECO is the one of the largest coal company in Indonesia, inviting professionals who are looking for more challenges and better future to join as parts of our growth for the following position:
ACCOUNTING & TAX OFFICER (ACC)
• Ensuring all the company's tax obligations to comply with the Indonesia tax regulation.
• Calculate, prepare and issue bills, invoice, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
• Reconciliation between tax object (PPh, PPN) and ledger that has been reported in SPT (tax reconciliation and equalization).
• Reconciliation of fix assets
• Reconciliation for A/R and A/P
• Prepare and assisting on audit by government institution
• Maintain communication & liaison with government official
• Able to make financial statement
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance,
• Min 2 years experiences in taxation or finance
• Having Certificate Brevet A & Brevet B.
• Computer literate
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• MUST Fluent in English, both speaking & writing
Please submit your application, latest CV, and recent color photograph 4x6, other support documents
not later than 12 June 2010 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT KIDECO JAYA AGUNG
Please indicate position code at your email subject.
All applications will treated confidential and only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Note: Interview will conduct in English, please do not apply if you are not suitable with the position above