Heidelberg is the world’s leader in printing technology and manufacturing and is recognized as the most active and rapidly developing printing company worldwide. Established in Germany in 1850, Heidelberg employ 18.926 staff working in 250 locations and provide services to over 200,000 customers operating in 170 countries around the world. We are at the forefront of printing innovation, producing solutions for all stages of the print media industry, providing our clients with a wide product portfolio as well as software components designed to integrate all printing manufacturing processes.
Skills, values and experience required:
* Outgoing personality and gets along with everyone.
* Good communication skills, both written and oral. English is a must, TOEFL minimum 500.
* Good organizational and administrative skills.
* A persuasive and driving attitude.
* Preferably holding a University degree.
* Previous experience in a service environment would be an advantage.
* Solid experience working in accounting and or credit control within an international working environment.
* Demonstrate ability to develop, build and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally and at all levels.
* Experience using Microsoft Office Software Applications essential.
* Experience using SAP is an advantage.
Manage finance function for Heidelberg Indonesia such as collection, reporting treasury including cash management and foreign exchange exposure, customer finance, internal controls.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than Monday, May 31, 2010 to:
Heidelberg Indonesia, Mulia Business Park
Building E, Suite 103 E
Jl. Letjen MT Haryono Kav. 58-60
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.