XL Axiata, is an Indonesia-based mobile telecommunications services operator. The operator's coverage includes Java, Bali and Lombok as well as the principal cities in and around Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. XL offers data communication, broadband Internet, mobile communication and 3G services over GSM 900, GSM 1800 networks.
Be our world class talents and experiencing XL Axiata’s fun and exiciting environment
Officer – Revenue Accounting (Code: RA)
The job holder will be responsible for preparing monthly closing for revenue and cost (GSM and Non GSM), prepare monthly reconciliation with other operator and content partner, prepare incoming payment journal entry for GSM and Non GSM, and also prepare monthly reporting to other divisions.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
* Minimum 2 years experiences in a public accounting firm (preferably from Big 4)
* Good Accounting and Analytical Skills
* Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
* Familiar with SAP FI CO module would be an advantage
* Previous telecommunication industries knowledge would be an advantage
* High integrity, self reliance and attention to detail
* Willing to work in a challenging atmosphere
* Ability to meet a very tight schedule and dead line
Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. Send your application and curriculum vitae by indicating the code you apply for in the e-mail subject to Human Capital Development at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org , before 25 April 2010 and only short-listed candidates will be notified.