PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OFFICER
1) Bachelor degree from any major
2) Min. 1 year experiences in related field
3) Experience in community development and competency in participatory management
4) Deep understanding of community initiative subject
5) Shows good people skills, strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, maturity, understand how to approach/deal with communities, local government, NGO’s and other stakeholder.
6) Demonstrate ability in project development, design, implementation and evaluation
7) Demonstrate ability to build cohesive teams and achieve goals through teamwork
8) A self driven person and result oriented
9) Good command in English both verbal and written
1) Mapping the priority stakeholders in areas in which the company operates in order to design the appropriate programs that suitable with stakeholders needs
2) Establish, develop and monitor the implementation of CSR strategies, guidelines, procedures, and programs at corporate and project level to ensure the CSR programs are running well comply with government regulations
3) Establish and develop communications plans and materials, as well as organize several annual and special networking events and informal ceremonies to ensure that CSR programs has been socialized and communicated well
4) Inform and advise the management with key communication issues
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or Pdf format with a file size not more than 350kb.