PT. HITSS Sumber Daya Nusantara Konsultan, is a One Stop Consultant to assist you in managing your human resources. Established in Jakarta in 1996 with representation offices in major cities in Indonesia. Consists of professionals and practitioners with more than 20 years experience in multinational companies in the area of human resources and commercial services., is currently looking for qualified people to fill the following positions :
1. IT Consultant
- Male-Female , 24 – 32 years old
- Diploma degree in IT / Computer Science / Electro. (With GPA :3.00)
- > 4 Years in IT Infrastructure
- Have good knowledge and Skill in Networking such as TCP?IP,LAN, WPN, Cisco Routers. And Skill in Windows, Linux / UNIX.
- Good communication Skill in English
- Have good inter-personal skill, proactive, initiative, discipline, good attitude, team work and hard worker.
2. HRD OFFICER
- Develop, analyze, evaluate and recommend policies, procedures and activities needed to ensure that objectives in human resources area of specialization are achieved on time, within specifications and in accordance with overall company strategy and philosophy
- Product management reports which set out and analyze the implications of actions and recommends a number of alternatives
- Provide information, advice and services to one or more business units / departments relating to one or more HR processes (e.g. participate in the recruitment process, discussion of career development issues with line managers, investigation and resolution of day-to-day employee relations problems in coordination with line managers, conduct routine salary administration, etc)
- Conduct preliminary interview for potential recruits (possibly pre-selecting from application forms), making appropriate short-list recommendations to departmental managers or HR professionals
- Arrange for staff to attend internal and external training courses, obtain absence clearance from superiors and liaises with course organizers
- Manager and develop relationships with external suppliers, consultants and vendors
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of HR processes, systems and procedures
- Provide guidance and advice to managers on the interpretation of policies and guidelines
- Ensure security and accuracy of staff records are maintained
- Be familiar with changes in the law and/or the external environment affecting the HR area of specialization
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned
- Female, max. 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable Accounting/Engineering, )
- 2 to 5 years human resources working experience in multinational companies environments
- Effective communications skills
- Posses a good problem analysis and troubleshooting skill in PC/server environment, software, hardware, and networking.
- Posses good inter-personal skill, proactive, initiative, discipline, good attitude, team work and hard worker.
If you are interested in this position please send me your updated resume/CV to : Please Login or Register to apply this job online. or by replying this email, or otherwise you may refer to your colleague with this qualification.
Should you need further information regarding this job position please do not hesitate to contact me or Mr. Tomi at 021- 724 62 61.
PT HITSS Sumber Daya Nusantara Konsultan
Grand Wijaya Center C-17
Jl Wijaya II, Kebayoran Baru
P : 62-21-7246261
F : 62-21-72801788
Please write the position your email subject or on the upper-right corner of your CV.