Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
Assistant Finance Manager (Position Code: AFM)
Primary Job Function
* To effectively manage Sales Order Processing, Customer & Price Master Files, Customer Credit, Accounts Receivables and Collection
* To drive initiatives to reduce working capital, with particular emphasis of on management of receivables.
* To ensure Abbott Indonesia is compliant with local statutory accounting laws, taxation laws and Abbott accounting policies and procedures
* To represent as Finance point of contact in liaising with Abbott’s customers (distributors) pertaining to Sales Invoice, Credit Limit, Credit Notes, and accounting for trade spending, discount and allowance.
* To ensure accuracy of financial information within the scope of responsibility
* To ensure regular reporting and analysis are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Minimum Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
* Masters degree in Accounting / MBA is preferred.
* Five years or more of experience in Accounting, and two years in supervisory or assistant manager level.
* Experience handling A/R
* Possess sound knowledge of US GAAP
* Strong knowledge and understanding of VAT
* Good Analytical Skills, hands on, and strong results orientation
* Resourceful and multitasking.
Applications - please apply via Abbott Indonesia Job Requisition with Position Code as Email Subject to: