Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader of aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; power generation systems; specialty chemicals; fibers; plastics and advanced materials. Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company, with sales of $30.9 billion in 2009, employing 122,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations. We deliver a diverse range of products, systems and services across the aerospace industry. From single-engine piston-powered airplanes to commercial applications to military and space vehicles applications, our products and systems can be found on virtually every type of aerospace platform operating around the world today
Project Engineer (Kepulauan Riau - Lobam- Pulau Bintan)
Responsibilities: Project Engineer within Engineering Test Services (ETS) responsible for building and leading a strong, customer focused technical team by using robust, standard processes to deliver high impact results and significantly improve performance and execution of projects for the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization.
The primary measures of success are :
1. Successful program execution (CPI, SPI, and milestone fidelity),
2. Creation, application, and continuous improvement of a standardized & robust processes,
3. Technical excellence to resolve issues expeditiously and effectively 4) renewed organizational trust and customer satisfaction.
* Leading engineering team for all ISC and ETS work and activities supporting ISC production, to include proposals, design and development, execution and delivery.
* Drive effective communication, interfacing, execution of tasks & responsibilities between ETS and the ISC organization.
* Significantly improving the working relationships, teamwork, responsiveness, execution, accountability and ownership between ETS and the ISC organization.
* Demonstrate and promote a “customer service is job one” attitude and culture of accountability, execution and ownership within the ETS functional group.
* Identify and drive performance measures, execute plans on all high impact productivity projects to meet initiatives, customer commitments and deliverables that directly effect ISC performance.
* Timely and well targeted communication of program status and challenges to all levels of leadership, within ETS and ISC.
* Establish strategic and tactical plans that address equipment obsolescence, cost of ownership, and productivity improvements while minimizing the impact to production deliveries and equipment downtime. Provide technical recommendations and solutions to committees and leadership.
* Pro-actively support the ETS ISC_ETS Effectiveness Program Manager in day–to–day operations and priorities.
* Provide technical support and guidance to team for development and execution of ISC strategic initiatives.
* Work with the ETS leadership team in establishing and driving core strategic initiatives in support of the STRAP. Drive roadmaps for the strategies initiated. Champion working groups in support of the initiatives.
* Promote a successful environment where individual and team accomplishments are valued and rewarded. Intellectually challenge and inspire innovation and creativity among team members
* A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science,
* A minimum of 10 years work experience
* A minimum of 5 years experience in Test Systems Design, Test S/W design or Systems engineering
* Significant experience leading engineering teams
* Able to flex work hours to align schedule with people in different time zones (primarily domestic US).
Planner (Kepulauan Riau - Lobam - Pulau Bintan)
Responsible to assist the Dept Head in capacity and resource planning, in line with business objectives
* Maintain master production schedules, able to plan and schedule production builds tp meet customers delivery requirement, highlight and communicate issues and concern to internal and external customer and establish priorities too ensure high customer satisfaction
* Plan and release the PCBA schedule & purchase order to subcontractor and interact with them to ensure timely arrival of goods and achieve order fulfillment requirement, attend meeting and participate actively in decision making when issues arise
* Perform continuous monitoring to help minimize exposure and shortage, work together with production to ensure meeting customers delivery request and the monthly schedule.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Mathematics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP).
* Required language(s): English
* Applicants must be willing to work in Lobam - Pulau Bintan.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Full-Time positions available.
* At least 3 years’ experience in production planning in a manufacturing environment, preferably in electronics manufacturing
* Basic knowledge of purchasing functions is desirable
* Willing to work and live in lobam – Bintan Island.
Please send your complete application by email to : email@example.com