Bank Woori Indonesia, formerly Bank Hanvit Indonesia, is a joint venture bank between Bank Korea Commercial Surya and Hanil Tamara Bank. Bank Korea Commercial Surya was established in 1995, whereas Hanil Tamara Bank was established in 1992. In connection with the merger of the Commercial Bank of Korea and Hanil Bank in Korea year 1999 and the two banks in Indonesia also merged in year 2000. Hanvit changed its brand to Woori in May 20th, 2002 to coincide the name with the bank's holding company.
Our target market is Korean companies and local businesses in Indonesia, which focus on export and import.
Now, Bank Woori is looking for candidates of following position:
* Customer Service
* Human Resources
* Loan Officer
* Male/Female, for Human Resources we prefer Male
* Graduate from major university/college with minimum GPA 2,80
* Have ability to work in pressure and independency
* Banking experience is preferable
* Good command in English and Computer literacy are necessary
Please send your application including CV, Copy of Certificate and recent photo not later than April 10, 2010 to:
PT BANK WOORI INDONESIA
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building 16th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53