Bank Negara Indonesia’s role as the circulation and central bank was duly terminated in 1949 following the government’s appointment of the former Dutch-controlled bank, De Javasche Bank, as Indonesia’s Central Bank. The Bank, subsequently designated as a development bank, was later granted the rights to provide foreign reserve services that allowed it access to direct foreign transactions. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the following position:
Credit Officer Middle / Corporate
* Education minimum S1 (preferably S2).
* Maximum age 30 years on 01 March 2010.
* Have a high understanding in one or more of the industrial sector, preferably in the industrial sector as follows:
o Distribution (Retail)
o Infrastructure, including Energy
o Oil & Gas
* Candidate is hired employees who currently or previously through the Officer Development Program (ODP) / Management Development Program (MDP) / Management Trainee (MT), and currently has a minimum of 2 years experience in handling credit and the corporate sector.
* Not be in the process of the case or the validity of administrative sanctions, both in current and previous companies, and not including employees who get laid off or have a bad track record at the company, both current and previous companies.
apply online : Lowongan BNI
* Willing to be assigned / placed throughout Indonesia.