The initial contract was a workover for PT PETRONUSA BUMIBAKTI using 1 (one) set of rig 350 HP - XJ 350. The great performance led us to a new contract for PT CALTEX PACIFIC INDONESIA on work over, well services and drillings. Hence the company acquired 5 (five) more rigs 350 HP to accommodate this operation.
Though relatively new the company has received eminent trust from the clients therefore at the end of 2002, the company obtained 5 (five) units of rig 550 HP ZJ -20. At present PT SARIPARI PERTIWI ABADI has 11 (eleven) unit rigs.
The company is fully committed to safety and health as well as nature preservation in operating the Company's rigs while retaining our clients' satisfaction as the company has received a number of awards for the high-quality service and safety performance from its clients. . We are in search of qualified personnel for the following position:
Mine Engineer (Position Code : ME)
- Develop Long-term and Short-term mining plans
- Responsible for the design, optimization and scheduling aspects of open pit mining projects
- Ensures the safe and economically sound development of mines and other surface and underground operations
- Liaising with engineers, geologists and other staff
- Assessing new mining sites and the viability of new mining ventures
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Modeling/designing potential mine sites
- Providing consultancy and advice on mining and mineral extraction projects
- Preferably male, age 22-30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Mine Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to used modeling/mining software (Autocad, Mapinfo, Surpact or Minescape)
- Understanding in mining operation like Overburden and Coal Production, Drilling and Blasting, Fleet Management, Heavy Equipment and Supporting Understanding in Cost Analysis, Material and Transportation/Coal Handling System
- Familiar in handling heavy equipments to support mine operations activities
- Highly motivated, have good communication skills, negotiation skills, independent and dynamic with capacity to work under pressure in fast-paced and challenging environment, hardworker, and have good integrity
- Willing to be located in Sekayu (Sumatera Selatan)
- Provide seismic interpretation on development and exploration projects
- Work with integrated team to finalize initial development well locations and define future locations for a multi-phase drilling campaign
- Proactive contributor to a multi-discipline well team
- Convey results and proposals to management and government bodies
- Anticipate geoscience work program requirements and gain necessary internal/external approvals for successful and timely implementation to impact field development.
- Collaborating with other geoscience and engineering specialists as needed
- Male/female, age 22-30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Geophysics with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Possess good technical knowledge of geophysical principles and quantitative seismic interpretation techniques (includes acquisition and seismic data processing)
- Familiar with landmark based seismic interpretation skills and other industry standard geoscience software packages
- Familiar with geomodelling, reservoir simulation, and reservoir/production management
- Posses knowledge in Geological and Geophysical tools
- Good understanding of the integration of geoscience data
- Ability to review projects and provide constructive feedback, and to influence key business decisions as a team player and collaborator
- Ability to network well inside and outside the company at all levels
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with a flexible, diplomatic and open-minded approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, inquisitive, be able to think logically, and be capable of complex analytical thinking, including spatial visualization and the ability to develop comprehensive conclusions often from sparse data.
- Those involved in fieldwork must have physical stamina.