UTAR invites suitably qualified and experienced individuals to apply for below professorship.
Professor of Creative Industries in UTAR
(sponsored by Star Foundation)
The Professor is expected to conduct research and development activities in the area of creative industries and carry out other academic activities such as:
* to promote exchange of technical expertise between industry and university;
* to supervise postgraduate students at Master’s and PhD levels;
* to facilitate and organise a range of activities in advancing the field of creative industries;
* to attract R & D grants for research activities; and
* to publish R & D results in renowned international journals.
The Professor shall be an established academic researcher with outstanding research publication, funding and industrial collaboration record and exhibits the capability to lead the research thrust of the University in creative industries and the development of high-quality academic programmes related to the field of creative industries.
Interested qualified individuals may write in with full CV together with copies of all
academic transcripts & supporting documents, stating current & expected salaries,
current contact tel. no(s) & a passport sized photo (n.r.) to:
Division of Human Resource (Recruitment)
UNIVERSITI TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (578227-M)
No. 13, Jalan 13/6, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-7958 2628 ext 8263 / 8509 / 8511 Fax: 03-7954 1340
On-line application available at
For further Job Opportunities & Job Specifications, kindly visit our website at
Please indicate position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview
Closing date : 15 Dec 2009