Strategic Asia provides high end strategic policy, facilitation and advisory services. It aims to promote economic and strategic cooperation among key Asian countries: India, Indonesia, China, Korea and Japan among others. Our clients include governments, private businesses, civil society groups, international organisations and the media.
Strategic Asia is a private company with a public vision. A vision that sees the 21st Century as belonging to Asia, a Century in which the world learns from us as much as we learn from it.
Strategic Asia, a public policy consulting firm in Jakarta is looking for:
Part Time Receptionist
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Handle incoming and outgoing calls for staffs and Board of Directors (BODs)
* Handle incoming and outgoing documents
* Female, single
* Studying of Secretary Academy is preferable
* Fluency in English (written and verbal).
* Attractive appearance, with pleasant personality
* Organizational experience is preferable.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 4 December 2009.
For more information about our company, please visit www.strategic-asia.com
PT Strategic Asia (Indonesia)
Graha Mandiri (d/h Plaza Bumi Daya), 28th Floor
Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 61
Jakarta 10310 – Indonesia
P. +62 (21) 315 1797