Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. Through our well site operations and in our research and engineering facilities, we are working to develop products, services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and environmentally sound manner. We would like to invite highly motivated and competent personnel to join the team:
SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
(Job code: SMA)
* Strong communication skills (in English), interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Good business sense and understanding of the business environment.
* Very good understanding of the services performed by Schlumberger.
* High level of competency in using computer application software such as e-mail, internet, spreadsheets, and word-processing and attention to detail.
* Strong accounting knowledge.
* General knowledge of systems and subledgers + GL set-up - Lawson.
* Good basic understanding of the legal rules in Indonesia and US GAAP
* The position calls for minimal supervision and guidance and for a great degree of initiative, commitment and organizational skills.
* Willing to work extra hours for a long term career.
* A Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance / CPA preferred.
* A post-graduate degree in a related field or a membership of a Professional Body of Accountants Experience.
Experiences: 3-5 Years relevant experience
If you meet the above requirement, we invite you to send your resume no later than 5 December 2009 to: INGRecruiting@slb.com. Email subject as per job code.