Due to expansion of our Telecom business to Major Client in Indonesia, we are seeking highly motivated individuals with strong Cellular RF Planning, Optimization and Database for the following positions:
Transmission Planner (code: TNP)
- Has wide experience of doing LOS surveys for Major customers like NSN, Ericsson, Huawei and ZTE.
- Able to create Transmission Link Budget with reputable LOS planning tool such as NETACT or Path Loss
- Able to create Transmission Database such as Cross connection and Link Capacity diagram.
- Able to design large scale of Network Transmission topology i.e. E1 Planning (GSM), ATM Planning (WCDMA)
OSS/ Database Engineer (code: OSS)
- Familiar with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Experience in retrieving network data from those database
- Able to create macro or cron in server
- Able to operate Unix command
- Able to execute Parameter Change Request
RF Optimizer (code: RFO)
- Familiar with one of customer OSS statistic data format, e.g. NSN (OSS 4.0 or above), Ericsson, Huawei (M2000)
- Understand RF Parameters and value, e.g. Handover parameter, Idle parameter and Power control.
- Able to process Site generator database, e.g. NokPlan or MCom
- Experience in optimizing 2G or 3G networks, i.e. BSC or Cluster size
- Fully understand Drive test measurement tools, i.e. TEMS or NEMO
- Able to process Drive test data through reputable Drive test analysis tools, e.g. TEMS Analysis, Actix, Dingli.
RF Planner (code: RFP)
- Has wide experience of doing Site surveys for Major customers like NSN, Ericsson, Huawei and ZTE
- Able to create Coverage Plot with reputable Planning tools (at least one) such as NETACT, PlaNET, A955 or ASSET
- Understand RF Link Budget either for Indoor and Outdoor BTS
- Able to do Frequency Planning (GSM) or Code Planning (WCDMA)
- Good command of English, due to overseas nature of the clients.
- Willing to work in Bali or Sumatra Selatan
- Posses relevant Polytechnic or Bachelor
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their comprehensive resumes.
(Please put the code in the subject of your email)
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any emails other than resumes will not be entertained.
There will be a competence test conducted through web.